The City of Wilsonville is holding a special election on Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Ballot Measure 3-421 seeks voter input on a “Business Incentive Program for Investment and Job Creation by Manufacturers.”
Ballots are due on March 12 by 8 p.m. which is the date of the election. Either use the pre-addressed envelope to mail ballots, or drop them off at the county elections office or designated drop sites. Ballots returned after the deadline will not be counted.
The Wilsonville Library, 8200 SW Wilsonville Road, provides a drop box for ballots until 8 p.m. on Election Day. The County Clerk’s office, 1710 Red Soils Court #100, Oregon City is open to receive ballots from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
March 12, 2013 Special Election Voters' Pamphlet
Links to drop sites, voter information & instructions
• Information for Voters
• Voting is as Easy as 1-2-3
• Official Ballot Drop Sites in Clackamas County
Additional background information about the ballot measure and proposed Tax Increment Finance (TIF) Zone program
• Resolution 2390, which authorizes the ballot title “Business Incentive Program for Investment and Job Creation by Manufacturers”
• Resolution 2394, which authorized an explanatory statement to be submitted for ballot measure
• Revised TIF Zone Proposal and Map, which provides information considered by the City’s Economic Development Strategy Task Force that formed the basis of the ballot measure advisory vote
For more information contact Sandy King, City Recorder at 503-570-1506, email@example.com