Wilsonville's Development Code
The Planning and Land Development Ordinance
(Chapter 4 of the City Code)
The Wilsonville Planning and Land Development Ordinance (below), also known as the Development Code or Zoning Code, is Chapter 4 of the Wilsonville Code. It is enacted for the purpose of promoting the general public welfare by ensuring procedural due process in the administration and enforcement of the City's Comprehensive Plan, Zoning, Design Review, Land Division, and Development Standards.
Zoning Map Updated Nov. 2013
For details on zoning classifications, see the "Zoning" Sections 4.100 to 4.141 portions of the Planning and Land Use Development Ordinance.
This map is subject to change pursurant to actions by the City Council. Information on this Map is a representation of the Official Zone Map of the City of Wilsonville. The boundaries shown should not be relied upon for anything other than general location. Please refer to the Official Zone Map at the Wilsonville City Hall, 29799 SW Town Center Loop E, or call the Planning Division at 503-682-4960.
The July 2013 Development Code includes all amending ordinances through June 30, 2013, including the amendments implementing the 2013 Transportation System Plan.
The Wilsonville Planning and Land Development Ordinance (Wilsonville's Development Code) has been broken into several sections due to its size.
- Table of Contents
- Administration, Sections 4.000 - 4.035
- Zoning, Sections 4.100 - 4.141
- General Development Regulations, Sections 4.154 - 4.199
- Land Divisions, Sections 4.200 - 4.290
- Underground Utilities, Sections 4.300 - 4.320
- Site Design Review, Sections 4.400 - 4.450
- Willamette River Greenway, Sections 4.500 - 4.515
- Tree Preservation and Protection, Sections 4.600 - 4.640.20
- Annexations and Urban Growth Boundary Amendments, Section 4.700
- Wireless Communications Facilities, Section 4.800 - 4.804
The Development Code is updated at the first of the year to include any amendments adopted during the previous year.