Working for the City
The City uses the NEOGOV online application system for posting recruitments and accepting applications. As your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications, please follow these tips below for a successful application experience.
- If this is the first time you are applying for a job using NEOGOV, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. An email is required.
- After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Create Your Application" link.
- This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
- Be as thorough as possible and ensure that you answer all required supplemental questions.
- All asterisked questions on the job application require completion.
- Resumes and cover letters may be included but will not substitute for the employment history section of the job application.
- Any false or incomplete answer(s) may be grounds for application disqualification or termination once employed.
- You will receive a confirmation message upon successfully submitting your application.
Once a hiring decision is finalized, the city will e-mail all applicants in the recruitment regarding their status. Because this is the primary form of notification, it's important that applicants provide a valid, working, e-mail address for contact.
The City of Wilsonville is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply.
Proud to Be an Employee
"Everywhere you look is pure beauty. The parks and water features are breathtaking and offer so much for families to enjoy. The streets and sidewalks are always spotless. You don’t have to drive far to get to a store, restaurant, school, etc. Look around at this beautiful city and you'll see why I’m so proud to say I’m an employee of the City of Wilsonville! I couldn’t think of a better place to work!"
- Candi Garrett, Engineering